Learn How To Use The Power Of Your Mind To Achieve Real, Natural Weight Loss
Diets Don’t Work, But Changing Your Habits DOES. This Book Will Show You How
The weight loss and diet industry pulls in more than 40 billion dollars annually in the United States alone. Despite this massive amount of money people just seem to keep packing on the pounds. Why is this? The truth of the matter is that the diet industry is largely a fraudulent empire based on false assumptions that it largely perpetuates. Which of the following statements do you believe?
- My problem is that I need to lose 20 pounds
- There is no substitute for will power if you want to lose weight
- All successful programs for healthy and natural weight loss require a special eating plan made up of low calorie meals
- Three pounds a week is about the minimum amount of weight that you should expect to lose on a healthy diet plan
- The fact of the matter is that it would take me about 50 push-ups, 100 deep knee bends and 200 sit ups combined with running around the block to burn off the calories from one piece of pie. This is why exercise is not an important way to lose weight
- When trying to lose weight it is a good idea to weigh yourself everyday. This way you’ll know if you’re making progress and you can reinforce your success
- If you are trying to lose weight sticking strictly to a diet plan is crucial. If you deviate at all you are condemning yourself to failure. You can’t cheat!
The diet industry pushes all of these ideas and more in one form or another and yet none of them are true. If you believe any of them you are playing by their rules and the game is rigged. It’s like you’re trying to reach Hawaii but the diet industry has given you a map to the North Pole. There’s only one way to win this game and that’s to not play it at all
How To Achieve Real Natural Weight Loss
Here’s the truth as to why all diets fail and why the rates for people keeping weight off is so poor. A diet forces you to adopt eating habits you wouldn’t normally do. You can lose weight temporarily by only eating cabbage soup for example, but what happens when you come off the diet? You guessed it. The weight comes back with a vengeance. This is why the key to real long term weight loss is to make small, permanent changes to your eating habits everyday. When you are aware of them these changes are not hard to make but they will have a big impact. The NEW edition of Lose Weight Without Dieting is the only weight loss book that will show you how to harness the incredible power of your mind to make those small changes that will make a big difference in the long term. This book will help you build your own personal “burn the fat” blueprint that will show you how to lose that belly fat permanently. If you want to begin the process of losing so much weight that people you know will stop and ask you how you did it – purchase the new and revised Lose Weight WITHOUT Dieting today!
About the Author
- Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (February 13, 2013)
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 1482532360
- ISBN-13 : 978-1482532364
There are no reviews yet.