Smoothies are the new fast food. They are healthy, easy to make, and provide you with the vitamins and nutrients you need for daily energy and a healthy lifestyle. Let Cressida Elias make your blender or Nutribullet your favorite household appliance!
Green Smoothie Joy is your easy-to-use guide for healthy green smoothies (and more) at any time of the day. it seems like everyone is turning to green juices these days, whether it is part of a healthy detoxing regimen, a weight-loss plan, or just to increase the amount of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Here are dozens of recipes you will love and make again and again:
- Blue Banana Green Smoothie
- Cacao Green Smoothie
- Berry & Melon Green Smoothie
- Pineapple Detox Green Smoothie
- Tropical Green Smoothie
- Wake Up Green Smoothie
- Blackberry & Date Green Smoothie
- Mint Choc Chip Green Smoothie
- Parsley & Blueberry Detox Green Smoothie
- Breakfast Treat Green Smoothie
- Lunchtime Survival Green Smoothie
- Blackberry & Apple Crunch Green Smoothie
- Broccoli Boost Green Smoothie
- Beet It Green Smoothie
- Brussel Sprout Green Smoothie
- Strawberry Grapefruit Detoxifying Smoothie
- Melon Berry Yogurt Smoothie
- Coffee & Almond Breakfast Smoothie
- Creamy Peanut Butter Berry Smoothie
- Blueberry Ice cream Smoothie
- And many more!
There really is a smoothie recipe for everyone in Green Smoothie Joy—whether you want to get healthy, increase your family’s fruit and vegetable intake, lose weight, or snack fast while you’re on the go.
“I am always amazed and excited at the variations of fruit and veggies you can put into a blender or juicer to create a delicious smoothie that is easy to drink. For example, just adding two large handfuls of spinach into a juicer or blender will add some bright green and a lot of nutrition to your smoothie! But if you took the same amount and added it to a salad instead—well, you would probably find it hard to munch through it all in one sitting!”
About the Author
Cressida Elias BA Hons, has written books and articles on healthy eating and health and fitness. She has worked in public relations for a UK health and wellness center and is passionate about cooking and enjoying healthy food, organic products, and natural remedies–and loves to present her recipes in an easy to read format to encourage healthy living for everyone.
Cressida is married to Joe and is the chauffeur and butler to 3 young children!
There are no reviews yet.